Apocalypse Serious Roleplay

The oficial forum of the Apocalypse Serious Roleplay garry's mod server.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

AlexBugs

In-game Character name: Taiye Tobes
Character age: 26
Desired rank: Mechanic
Presentation of your character: I grew up in a small town in Ukraine, with 2 brothers, 1 sister, and a mother and father. Throughout my life, I was always interested in cars, I lived for them. When I was turning ten, my father had gotten me a small building kit, I was able to make cars of my own. I spent almost all day in my garage, building. But, when I turned 11 the war had started getting bad, real bad. My father had gone to war... but sadly didn't come back. This event broke our family, and many others. As I got older, the war started to escalate, my 2 older brothers were now also going to war. I continued in my interest for cars, building whatever I could with what I had. When I got into my twenties, I decided to not go to war... I thought there would be nothing I could there, I felt useless. But now, I think I might've found a place where I can fit in.
Reason you wan't to join this faction: I want to be able to put my great skills, to good use. I also want my family to be proud of me, and I want to feel the feeling that I did something great! Helping Ukraine is one of my dreams, and I feel that for me, this is the best way to do it. I know I cannot show my feelings through UAF in words, but you will have to take my word, I will work hard, be strong, and fight the best I can.

SoBreezy

Reading your application, I can see that you've put work into it. I feel like your reasoning that you want to join the faction is a little bit short, however since everything else was ok I feel like you deserve the job. Welcome to the UAF.

ACCEPTED

AlexBugs

SoBreezy wrote:Reading your application, I can see that you've put work into it. I feel like your reasoning that you want to join the faction is a little bit short, however since everything else was ok I feel like you deserve the job. Welcome to the UAF.

ACCEPTED

Thank you, my friend.
I can still add onto the reasoning, if you wish.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum