Apocalypse Serious Roleplay

The oficial forum of the Apocalypse Serious Roleplay garry's mod server.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleOwl

PurpleOwl
Admin
Theme song:

Name: Jenny Collins

Place of Birth: Germany

Nationality: German

Spoken Languages: English/German

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Religious Beliefs: Theistic Satanist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Detailed Information
Appearance: Starting from the top, she would have short-brow hair. Medium-sized eyes that are brown. Her skin tone would appear pale. A big scar could be seen across her right eye. A short-dull nose, thin lips.

Personality: Introverted, observant, more of a thinker, prospecting, turbulent.

Character Voice: Soft, squeaky-like voice.

Equipment: On her forehead you can see a green cap. Lower to her chest you can see a flashlight attached to a green-camo bullet vest on her left.  On her right side of the vest, you can see a green radio. On her back a large backpack could be seen, along side whit a shotgun attached.

Attire: Green army sweater whit a green bullet proof vest. Light-green millitary pants. Black boots.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Backround

Familly:
Emeline Collins - Liked - Unknown "I have no idea what happened to her... Quite a shame. Always loved you mom."

Aldrik Collins - Liked - Unknown "Same like mom... Never got a chance to say goodbye..."

Backstory: Jenny was born in Germany, Berlin. Life was nothing special as her parents where average-working people, and she was living a normal child-life until hitting age 24 and moving on to adult-life, buyng and apartment, working an average job and having some questionable friend.But, One day, sirens would start screaming around the city, people running around in the street. As she looked out of her window to witness all of the happening, quickly running towards the closet and grabbing her bags, rushing towards the door and leaving most of her stuff behind. After hitting the street, she would be greated by some people whit millitary suits/weponry telling her to run towards a loading truck filled whit people, she ofcourse din't waste time and ran to it, boarding and being drove away somewhere. After 7 hours of driving to god-knows where, a big explosion could be heard in the distance. Moments later the truck crashed and backfliped to the side of the road, killing all of the passengers and the driver, leaving only her alive. After crawling out of the destroyed truck filled whit dead people. Luckly, she was the only one alive somehow. As she looked around whit a shock, not wasting any time and running away from the crash towards the road. Finding an abandoned camp filled whit gear. After some looting, she would once again walk forward the road. Some years would pass, she still walked the same road, untill reaching Pripyat. For a small stay in pripyat, alot of radiation storms, mutant attacks happened, forcing her to run towards Chernobyl whit most of the survivors.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personal Relationships

Romantically Involved-Adored-Respected-Friend-Neutral-Disliked-Hated

Ivan the punisher (DEAD) - "....."

Warhead Stalker (DEAD) - "M-Motherfucker took my l-left eye.... I'll take his spine..."

Ikar- "Disappointed, but not suprised."

Fletcher Boyd- "...."

Luke Vilkas- "Words can not describe how thankful i am for what he did, even if i don't know him alot... Still, i wish i could somehow repay him..."

Jack Frost- "Things didn't turn out well..."

//If you meet me IC and liked to be feutured here, drop a comment below.

Faction relationships
ALLIED-LIKED-NEUTRAL-DISLIKED-AVOIDED

UAF- "Not whit them, not against them.... Meh."

Forgotten MC- "Just a bunch of bikers, as long as they don't harass me, i'm okay whit 'em."

Warheads- "Got captured by one of their members... Wasn't the best torture experiance...."

The Hidden- "I honestly hate what they're doing... But, i still have some friends there..."

Freeland union- "THIS is the people i want to be whit."

Lorender

Lorender
Awesome Character Presentation !
Good Job
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1RE6d_KokhoIeUNyOc4Z0w

IvanThePunisher

IvanThePunisher
Remember me?
I hope so.

PurpleOwl

PurpleOwl
Admin
IvanThePunisher wrote:Remember me?
I hope so.
Shit, forgot to add you. Will do it tomorow.

CHEEST3R

CHEEST3R
Admin
Aweasome presentation!
Thank you for developing your character and sharing it with us!
http://apocalypserp-gmod.roleplaylife.net

PurpleOwl

PurpleOwl
Admin
Added Stalker to relationships tab, fixed some grammar mistakes.

IvanThePunisher

IvanThePunisher
Don't hate Ikar so much Mad

PurpleOwl

PurpleOwl
Admin
IvanThePunisher wrote:Don't hate Ikar so much Mad
Added.

And i don't hate you, only IC i do Very Happy

PurpleOwl

PurpleOwl
Admin
Added Fletcher Boyd to personal relationship tab, along whit faction relationship.

PurpleOwl

PurpleOwl
Admin
Added Luke Vilkas to relationship tab, also added "Respected".

PurpleOwl

PurpleOwl
Admin
Changed some relations.

PurpleOwl

PurpleOwl
Admin
Once again, changed some stuff, edited the backstory up-to-date.

PurpleOwl

PurpleOwl
Admin
Changed appearance, along side whit faction rellationships.

PurpleOwl

PurpleOwl
Admin
Changed some minor things.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]