Apocalypse Serious Roleplay

The oficial forum of the Apocalypse Serious Roleplay garry's mod server.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

arabella-aries

arabella-aries
The German man dressed in a white t-shirt and blue jeans, which were tucked into combat boots, sat down across from the interviewer. He sighed, listening to the recorder click and began to speak with a German accent and deep voice. "My name is Ak Hoffman-" He rolled his eyes, folding his arms on the table and pressing his palms together. "My name was Ak Hoffman, but last names aren't all that important anymore, ja know?" He narrowed his brows. "I was living in Germany with my wife and two kids, however I was going back to college, traveling abroad in Russia." He then paused, looking down at his hands. The interviewer leaned in, "You said you had a wife and kids, tell me about them." They pulled a cigar from their back pocket, "You don't mind do you?" They waved a lighter in their other hand. Ak shook his head, allowing the interviewer to light the cigar and push it to their lips, waiting for him to speak once more. "My wife was a cunt and my kids were annoying little bastards, I'm not surprised that my father decided to leave me as a child with my mother back in Luneburg. Ah, I miss my mother. She's the only woman I miss and she killed herself right as I were to graduate and so it never happened, so I went back to college." He shook his head with a soft smile on his face, moving his hand to his lips and covering the lower half of his face. The interviewer raised their eyebrow, "Sorry to hear... What do you do as a living now? Now that the war is over and human life is pretty much a thing of the past?" They inquired toward the muscular German man.  "I point guns and demand chips." He responded almost as soon as the interviewer finished the question. "Wow, and would you consider yourself a bandit?" The interviewer requested. "Yep. Now stop asking about it." His personality seemed to take a twist. "I f*cking hate interviews, always asking questions and sh*t." He leaned back in the chair, crossing his arms over his chest. "Okay, okay... Tell me about some of the new events in your life." The interviewer wisely chose to speed the interview up a bit, seeing as Ak had what seemed to be a temper. "Well, I fell in love for real, for the first time... I know you wouldn't expect that from a married man, or a man who has been married before. His name is Kazimir Aksamet, although I'm not sure if we're together yet. We just... " His face was becoming flustered and his eyes were a bit dreamy-like, staring off into the distance. "I don't have anything going on right now, other than I met Kazimir Aksamet and I'm falling in love with a man." The interviewer nodded, slowly standing up as he had intentions on ending the interview abruptly in fear of Ak, who was intimidating in person. "Is there anything, anything in general you'd like to say to the general public?" The interviewer had his finger over the 'stop' button and raised his eyebrows a bit. "Don't get in my way," A direct quote from Ak's lips, said in a threatening tone.

--
Text in white = Heard on the interview
Text in black = What is going on during the interview

PurpleOwl

PurpleOwl
Admin
10/10

_Spider_

_Spider_
Hey Kevin, nice character presentation Wink

arabella-aries

arabella-aries
Thank you, how ever I feel like people think that I'm a female rather than a male. It's hard being attached to one of your role play characters- making her your username and then people automatically assuming that you're a chick. Shocked

_Spider_

_Spider_
You think? I'd just change my username if you're that concerned.

arabella-aries

arabella-aries
But Arabella is my mom D:

_Spider_

_Spider_
Boiii

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum