Apocalypse Serious Roleplay

The oficial forum of the Apocalypse Serious Roleplay garry's mod server.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Frosty

Frosty
Admin
Copy and paste this into a new thread and fill out the information if you wish to join.

Roleplay Name: (We encourage nicknames instead of proper first names)

Character Age:

Do you have any motorcycle knowledge?: (Not necessary, but will help in the application process)

Short Character Backstory:

Why do you want to join?:

What can you offer?:

Please follow this template otherwise your application will be declined. See you in the wasteland.  pirat

badboy790

Roleplay Name: (We encourage nicknames instead of proper first names): Tyrone Daniels

Character Age: 25

Do you have any motorcycle knowledge?: (Not necessary, but will help in the application process)
Yes i do. I have been a biker from the age of 18 till now

Short Character Backstory: I am an white/arabian man whos been traveling across the world. One day I got a job interview for this company know as L.D.C Corps. I accepted the job interview so I called them and decided to go to an LDC where the interview was happening. After I boarded the plane, I noticed that I was on a plane heading towards a LDC that was hit by a nuke. I knew it was a joke and that they were going to send me to this area. R.I.P me.

Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I want to become the biker of this city. I want to show everyone that I not only the one who is rich here. But the one who is in this faction. I will Be loyal to this faction and treat this faction like my mother and brothers who i left in Dubai

What can you offer?: I will be a helpful member, I will help anyone who needs help. I will also be a kind and carying member. I will support the faction fully.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum